From March 4-8, Brooklyn Tech Triangle will host its annual Tech Triangle U conference – "a week-long series of events to connect the tech, creative, and academic communities in the Brooklyn Tech Triangle." This year's focus is on "Intersections" and the ways in which technology is affecting traditional industries and real world issues.
Andrew Young, the GovLab's associate director of research and MacArthur Foundation Research Network on Opening Governance network coordinator, will take part in the Business for the Greater Good panel on March 4th at NYU Polytechnic School of Engineering. The panel will feature discussions on the "organizations that are driving social change – and the tools available to help them expand their impact."
The participants in the Business for the Greater Good panel will be:
- Steven Dean – Brooklyn Law School
- Kristina Drury – TytheDesign, Pratt Institute
- Dana Brakman Reiser – Brooklyn Law School
- Su Sanni – Wedidit
- Andrew Young – The Governance Lab @ NYU, MacArthur Foundation Research Network on Opening Governance
- Christopher Wink (moderator) – Technical.ly Brooklyn